Welcome to the Maxius Beauty website, home of celebrity stylist and inventor, Masood Max’s brainchild, Maxius Beauty!
Max grew up in the hair care business – his mother owned and operated a beauty school. Although his sights were set on a career in science or engineering, he worked as a stylist while in college.
His styling business became so successful that he devoted himself to it and to the clients that wouldn’t let him quit, but never lost the ability to analyze a problem that involved chemistry or engineering.
He quickly realized most of the styling products and tools used in salons were not created by people who had to use them every day, all day. Max saw the need for products and tools that would reduce styling time, while producing great results. Working at night, borrowing money from friends and family to support the research and development of his ideas, Max put all his experience and knowledge into a line of liquid hair care products and a series of styling tools carrying his Maxius Systems name, which you can explore in detail on this site.
Recognition and Honors
- Masood Max is the hair stylist who has been trusted by some of Hollywood's top celebrities, such as, Heather Locklear, Mark Wahlberg, Debra Messing, Jennie Garth, Regis Philbin, Jon Bon Jovi, Richie Sambora, Sylvester Stallone and more!
Heather Locklear’s much-copied look on “Melrose Place”
- He provided styling for the presenters of the Emmy Awards and for on-air talent for CBS,
- ABC, Fox, Fox Sports and E!
- On E!’ -interviewed with other top international stylists Jose Eber, Christophe, Allen Edwards and Giuseppe Franc
Where Have You Seen His Work?
- Identified by Cosmair, the world’s largest hair care product manufacturer, as one of the country’s 10 best stylists to launch a new hair color
- Won first prize for styling at the International Beauty Show in New York City
- The Electronic Retailing Association, the leading trade association for major companies that use the power of electronics to sell goods and services to the public, awarded MAXIUS SYSTEMS’ maxiglide™ the “Best Product of the Year” for 2005
- Adjustacurl Ionic Self-Holding Rollers were awarded an “MVP” – Most Valuable Product in the December 2006 issue of Redbook magazine
Patents and Inventions
- Max grew up in the hair care business – his mother owned and operated a beauty school. Although his sights were set on a career in science or engineering, he worked as a stylist while in college.
- His styling business became so successful that he devoted himself to it and to the clients that wouldn’t let him quit, but never lost the ability to analyze a problem that involved chemistry or engineering.
- As an inventor, Max holds nine electronic and other hair care appliance patents. Two styling appliances, as well as his award winning Adjustacurl rollers are already on the market. Look for additional new product introductions in spring 2007! He is also the creator of an ever-expanding line of hair care products.